At Invenio, we all had terrible internships. We also had great ones where we were treated as adults, allowed to make high-level decisions, and gained real skills. We want to pass the same gift to you. Instead of this being a stressful place between school and that real job, we’ll have you learning the real job stuff faster.
You’ll get projects that matter, and we’ll ask your opinion on how to move forward. We’ll help you out when you need it, push you when you’re close to something cool, and remind not to use all that school jargon in your client emails.
So, you can get people coffee and cleanup someone else’s spreadsheets, or you can get started on your career. What’s it going to be?
It would be nice if you could do some of these things (and we’ll teach you the rest):
- Light an on-location shoot
- Run a camera or audio on one of our commercials
- Animate a character you’ve created
- Maintain our two 600 square foot studios
- Touch up photos from a product shoot
- Workshop a script with a client
- Coordinate with an online marketing campaign
- Produce and coordinate a short film production
Please send your professionally formatted cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you know, what you want to know, and how much you’re ready to learn. We look forward to meeting you!