Invenio is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, go-getting real self-starter (and all the other things that make you click the back button on a job listing). The truth is, we like using our creativity and experience to make life a little easier for people, nonprofits, and businesses trying to be heard. That’s where you come in.
We’re a full service creative agency and production studio, and we do just about everything a client might need. “Everything” often means nothing to a new client, so we need someone like you to meet prospects, connect the dots along the way, and help us create more great work for new clients.
We’ll make you feel comfortable with a small base pay, and then we’ll reward you with a pretty nice commission schedule. Research? Happy to help. Proposal? We got it. Need help closing? Sounds good. We want you to prosper.
- You’re a good mix of social and thoughtful
- Sometimes you like a little research, other times you’re out chatting with people
- You let small losses roll off your back
- You’re excited to work at a fun creative business (that has art openings as well!)
- You’re looking forward to putting your name on some exciting projects
- You can do all the obvious things (make it to meetings, put on clothes when you go outside, don’t cause harm to us — physical, legal, or otherwise)
- Use your contacts to find possible clients
- Go out and meet people to generate new leads
- Think about which industries you could break into with no problem
- Represent us out in Austin and the world
- Communicate with your prospects and move them through every part of the process
- Follow up with clients and get your account to grow with them
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’d be a great fit. And we’ll get your resume and setup a meeting after that. Look forward to working with you!